2020 RUMOR Rose 1.5mL Cotes De Provence - Case
RUMOR is an elegant premium rosé produced and bottled in the South of France Provence Region. Founded by Barry Bayat, RUMOR originated with a group of friends searching for a new classic in the world of rosé. After extensive travels, research, and meetings with vineyards, the perfect cuvée was created and RUMOR was born. The beautiful blush pink varietal is an easy-drinking, high-quality rose. It masterfully blends delicate citrus and fruit aromas with a well-rounded crisp and dry finish. In 2019, RUMOR quickly rose to prominence at some of the most prestigious hotels and restaurants throughout Europe including Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc, Scorpios Mykonos and Chiltern Firehouse. Following its success overseas, RUMOR is making its debut in select US markets, and can currently be found at venues such as The Beverly Hills Hotel and Soho Beach House in Miami.
The RUMOR 2020 cuvée reveals an exceptionally fine and elegant nose with tangerine flavors. The taste is frank, clean, and complex with freshness and finesse, revealing notes of pink grapefruit and white peach. The finish reveals a subtle touch of white flower fragrances with hints of iodine. In all, the length is impressive and shows a high depth, with mineral texture.
*PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING*
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after an order is placed unless one of the conditions below applies.
- We cannot deliver to any PO box addresses or the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Georgia, Hawaii, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO box address, somebody will contact you for a different shipping address.
- Someone 21 years of age or older must be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps.
- We cannot ship to FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept other local carriers' packages.
- We do not offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that three attempted deliveries are ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after three attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again. Therefore, we cannot offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. Of course, we will offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.